WASHINGTON ACCORD-INDIA’S PREPAREDNESS
वाशिंगटन समझौते पर अंतर्राष्ट्रीय संगोष्ठी: भारत की तैयारी
The International Seminar on Washington Accord: India’s Preparedness was held at NITTTR Bhopal from 6th to 7th January, 2011. It was inaugurated by Hon. Minister Shri Laxmikant Sharma, Minister for Technical Education and Skill Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh. The session was chaired by Prof. Amitabha Ghosh, Chairman, Board of Governors, NITTTR, Bhopal. The following were the Key speakers who presented the papers in the seminar.
- Prof. Amitabha Ghosh, Chairman, BOG, NITTTR Bhopal
- Prof. B.C. Majumdar, Chairman, NBA
- Prof. D.V.Singh
- Prof. Vijay K. Arora , Wilkes University, USA
- Prof. I.B. Pirzada, Commissioner, Department of Technical Education, Gujarat
- Prof. Abdul Halim Yatim, Universiti Teknologia, Malaysia
- Prof. (Dr.) N.R.Bandhyopadhyay, Institution of Engineers, India
- Prof. Rafiqul Islam, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Prof. B.K.Sthapak, Principal Director, O.P.Jindal Institute of Technology, Raigarh (CG)
- Shri Shridhar.P.Joshi, Sr. GM, Tata Motors
Delegates from all over the country attended the seminar. The presentations were scheduled in five sessions followed by a panel discussion.
The valedictory was organized on 7th January 2011 evening. Hon. Minister Shri Mahendra Hardia the Minister of State for Technical Education and skill Development was the Chief Guest. Prof. Amitabha Ghosh, Chairman, BOG, NITTTR, Bhopal chaired the session.