Internal Complaint Committee
An Internal Complaint Committee has been constituted at NITTTR, Bhopal as per provisions of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, Redressal) Act 2013, with the following objectives:
- To ensure that no female employees (including permanent, temporary, and contractual employees) or female students are subjected to gender specific discrimination or sexual harassment.
- To provide a platform for all individuals to register a complaint if they are subjected to any act of sexual harassment at NITTTR, Bhopal.
- To investigate and recommend action against any individual found guilty of harassing another individual of any gender.
- To facilitate a gender-sensitive and congenial working environment at NITTTR, Bhopal so that individuals can work in an atmosphere free of gender specific discrimination.
Internal Complaints Committee Members
||Prof. C.S. Rajeshwari, Professor
||Prof. Vandana Somkuwar, Professor
||Prof. M.A. Rizvi, Professor
||Shri Sundar Pal, Media Designer-cum-Draftsman
||Smt. Divya Vijay, NTS Supervisor
Contact Details of Internal Complaints Committee Members (Click here)
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Prevension, Prohibition and Redressal, Act 2013 (English)/
- (Hindi) Click Here