In the quest to deliver quality among its varied clientele, NITTTR Bhopal undertook and completed variety of projects in the fields of Curriculum Development, Teachers’ Training, Industrial Training, Learning Resources Development, Examination Reforms, Laboratory Management and Management of Institutions in its endeavour to improve quality of technical education. NITTTR, Bhopal continues to provide extension services to the states in the region directly as well as through the extension centres at Pune, Ahmedabad and Panaji (Goa) in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of state and polytechnic specific projects.
The institute undertook demand driven projects for the industries, which mainly included training need analysis, development of multimedia packages for the specified target group and Training of Trainers Programme for effective utilisation of the packages at the training location.
Number of projects were completed for the field agencies and the community as well focusing mainly on social aspects.
Major client and stake holders:
Technical Education System of the Country
- Directorates of Technical Education
- Policy Planners and Administrators
- Technical Education System
- Engineering Colleges
- NPIU and SPIUs
- Management Education System
- Vocational Education System
- Tata Motors
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- Cement Manufacturers’ Association, India
- Nippon-Denro, Ispat Group
- HEG Limited
- Torrent Power Co. Ltd.
- Indian Seamless Metal Tubes
- RTC, Nimbahera
- Sunflag Ltd.
Government and Public Sector Agencies
- Indian Railways
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Coal India Limited
- State Pollution Control Boards
- Election Commission, GOI
- Ministry Of Rural Development, GOI
- Welding Research Institute
- Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai
- Forest Departments, M.P., M.S., U.P., Haryana And Karnataka
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, New Delhi
- Wild Life Institute of India, Dehradun
- Ministry of Industry, GOI
- Khadi Village Industries Commission
- Nehru Yuva Kendra
- National Open School, New Delhi
- State Forest Research Institute, M.P.
- Railway Recruitment Boards
- Rashtriya Raj Bhasha Samiti, Goi
- Tropical Forest Research Institute
- Public Sector Banks
- Border Security Force
- Rajiv Gandhi National Institute for Youth Development
- British Council
- Asian Development Bank
- Colombo Plan Staff College, Manila
- Commonwealth Secretariat
- Institute Of Engineering, Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- Royal Civil Services Commission, Bhutan