NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL TEACHER’S TRAINING & RESEARCH, BHOPAL
Formation of Women Cell:
In order to comply to the letter received no 1-1/2013-GBC dated 27-05-2013 from MHRD Government of India, regarding Administrative measures to tackle the menace of sexual crime against women, the "Women Cell" was re- organized in the month of December 2019. The following faculty / staff members were nominated for this cell:
The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace(Prevension, Prohibition and Redressal, Act 2013 (English)/
(Hindi) Click Here
- Prof. Susan Mathew, Associate Professor, Member, Chairperson
- Prof. (Mrs.) Asmita Khajanchi, Associate Professor, Member
- Prof. Vandana Somkuwar, Professor
- Mrs. Anita Lala, Sr. Stenographer, Member
- Smt. Shobha Lekhwani, Member
- Mrs. Rita Pawade, Sr. Stenographer, Member
- Mrs. Arti Verma, Jr. Stenographer, Member
- Mrs. Sabina Gulpham, Jr. Stenographer, Member
- Prof. Chanchal Mehra , Associate Professor, Secretary
Activities of the Women cell in the Institute
The following activities are being conducted in the institute on regular basis:
- Formation of Internal Complaints Committee (ICC): The Internal Complaints Committee has been constituted in the institution in March 2014, as per the guidelines. This Committee handles and resolves the cases reported, as per prescribed procedure.
- Awareness Programs: The Programs to create awareness about the Act “Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace: Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal 2013” and Legal provisions for women have been organized for the female employees / program participants of the institution.
- Safety in Women Hostels: Adequate infrastructural provisions like CCTV cameras, light arrangement and security at women hotel and sensitive places have been made. Information about Women Helpline numbers is also provided to female students.
- Celebration of Special Days: Women's' Day is celebrated in the institution every year and eminent persons, legal experts and Ex Professors are invited to interact with the female faculty and staff members of the institute.
- Staff Development Undertaken: One member of ICC participated in the workshop on Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place" at Institute of Secretarial Training & Management, DoPT, New Delhi in August 2016.